[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Great Lakes Fisheries Vessel White Paper
- Subject: Great Lakes Fisheries Vessel White Paper
- From: Christine Manninen <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2001 09:11:58 -0500
- Delivered-To: email@example.com
- Delivered-To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; WinNT4.0; en-US; rv:0.9.2) Gecko/20010726 Netscape6/6.1
This may interest sci-vessel subscribers...
A Great Lakes Fisheries Vessel White Paper was recently released by the
Great Lakes Fishery Commission. See www.glfc.org/lakecom/clc/VesselWP.pdf
"Great Lakes Fisheries Vessels: Status of the Fleet and Evaluation of
Assessment and Research Needs"
By: Clifford P. Schneider, New York State Department of Environmental
Conservation (Retired) and James Peck, Michigan Department of Natural
Prepared for the Council of Lake Committees, Great Lakes Fishery
Commission. Released Sept. 20, 2001.
GLIN Webmaster/Project Manager
Great Lakes Commission
Ann Arbor, Mich. USA