[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Do you have a sample waste reduction plan for a business that is striving towards Zero Waste?
- Subject: Do you have a sample waste reduction plan for a business that is striving towards Zero Waste?
- From: Gary Liss <email@example.com>
- Date: Sun, 18 May 2008 16:30:59 -0700
- Cc: Gary Liss <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Director@cvswmd.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- List-name: p2tech
- Reply-to: Gary Liss <email@example.com>
Do you have a waste reduction plan for your Zero Waste Business that we
could share with colleagues in Central Vermont? They have adopted
Zero Waste as a goal for their region, and are working with one of the
larger businesses in the area to help them get to Zero Waste.
From: "Donna Barlow
Date: Tue, 13 May 2008 16:00:10 -0400
...he has asked me if we have access to a waste plan that we feel is a
good model policy for a company that wishes to achieve zero waste.
They are prepared to ?invent? their own, but thought they could benefit
from someone else?s experience...
Donna Barlow Casey, Executive Director
Central Vermont Solid
Waste Management District
137 Barre Street Montpelier, VT 05602
Gary Liss & Associates
4395 Gold Trail Way
Loomis, CA 95650-8929