Calling all videographers and aspiring videographers
Announcing the “
Care about the
Post your Video Message about why you love the Great Lakes, or what people and governments should be doing to keep them great to the Keep the Great Lakes Great Video Contest at YOUTUBE AT: http://www.youtube.com/group/greatlakesvideoaward and it may be included in a video montage to be played at the International Joint Commissions “Sustainable Cities, Healthy Watersheds” 2007 Great Lakes Biennial Meeting and Conference.
The IJC will award prizes for the videos it finds to be the:
Most relevant to Great Lakes Restoration
Best message expressed with humour.
As well the IJC will choose a selection of videos (and selections from videos) to create a 60 minute montage film to be presented at the official opening of the Chicago Biennial Meeting, June 6, 2007. A CD of the film will be included in the conference materials, and it will be posted on our website for viewing.
The creator of each submission included in the montage will receive a certificate of recognition from the IJC.
Please post your video at: http://www.youtube.com/group/greatlakesvideoaward. The deadline for submission is May 23, 2007.
A few rules:
1) PG Please – nothing deemed to be offensive IOHO will be included in the montage
2) Language of your choice
3) Maximum length – 3 mins, preferred length 1 mins,
4) The IJC reserves the right to choose which videos to include in the montage, and to edit videos to include segments in the montage, and retains all rights over the montage.
5) Posting to the Keep the Great Lakes Great Video Contest gives the IJC permission to use the posted material as they wish.
6) All the usual YOUTUBE rules and restrictions apply.
For more information about the IJC and the 13th
Biennial Meeting in
For more information about the
Bruce B. Brown
Public Affairs Specialist
International Joint Commission
100 Ouellette Avenue 8th Floor
Tel (CN): 519-257-6733
Tel (US): 313-226-2170, ext. 6733