- Delisting guidelines finalized for U.S. Areas of Concern (The guidelines
are also online. See link below.)
- SPAC RAP priorities conveyed to state legislators
- Great Lakes Conservation Task Force report
- Guest Feature by Senator Ken Sikkema on the Task Force report
- Human health concerns in the Great Lakes and AOCs
- The U.S. Army Corps of Engineers RAP program
- Sewer system funding needs
- Contaminated sediments in the Lake Erie - Lake St. Clair drainage basin
- AOC updates
For these articles and more, visit http://www.glc.org/spac/aocnews/aocnews.html.
To view the Delisting Principles and Guidelines, go to http://www.glc.org/spac/delisting.pdf.
For a hard copy of either of these publications, contact the Great Lakes
Commission at 734-665-9135, firstname.lastname@example.org.