[Date Prev][Date Next][Date Index]
GLIN==> Great Lakes Commission Annual Report now online!
- Subject: GLIN==> Great Lakes Commission Annual Report now online!
- From: Kirk Haverkamp <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2002 15:32:17 -0500
- Delivered-To: email@example.com
- Delivered-To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- List-Name: GLIN-Announce
- Organization: Great Lakes Commission
- User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.0; en-US; rv:0.9.4) Gecko/20011128 Netscape6/6.2.1
The Great Lakes Commission 2001 Annual Report is now
online at http://www.glc.org/docs/advisor/02/2001ar.pdf
Highlights of this special edition of the Advisor newsletter include:
· "Celebrating the past, building the future!" A message from Chairman
of the Board Nathaniel E. Robinson.
· "The secret of our success," President/CEO Michael J. Donahue looks
at the factors that made a difference in 2001.
· "Restoring the Greatness," an overview of Commission projects promoting
environmental and economic prosperity for the Great Lakes - St. Lawrence
· Summaries of the Commission's six program areas.
· Complete listings of all commissioners, associate members, observers
Archived annual reports are also available via the Advisor/Annual
Report link on the Commission's home page at www.glc.org
Kirk Haverkamp, Advisor editor
Great Lakes Commission
Argus II Bldg., 400 Fourth St.
Ann Arbor, MI 48103