[Date Prev][Date Next][Date Index]
GLIN==> Time Change for Today's NE-MW Briefing
- Subject: GLIN==> Time Change for Today's NE-MW Briefing
- From: Glenn Starnes <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2001 09:39:45 -0500
- Delivered-To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-To: email@example.com
- List-Name: GLIN-Announce
Sustainable Agriculture and
Livestock Management – Time Clarification
Northeast-Midwest Coalition on Tuesday, March 20, will host a briefing on
sustainable agriculture and livestock management. The briefing will
feature presentations by farmers and farm groups from throughout the
Northeast and Midwest who have implemented management-intensive grazing
systems on their lands. Background information also will be
provided on how the proposed Conservation Security Act could help farmers
using, or wishing to establish, managed grazing systems and other
sustainable agricultural practices.
20 briefing will run from 3:30 pm until 4:30 pm in room SC-4 of
the U.S. Capitol.
Olwen Huxley at the
Northeast-Midwest Congressional Coalition (226-9497).